It is Friday and we are ready with another 'FRIDAY CHAT'.
This week we have been talking to the mother of twins, her name is Kristina and she is the woman behind the blog called rosemille.dk

We are very inspired by Kristina's sense of style and we love her beautiful house where she lives with her husband and their two girls.


Q: WHAT HAS INSPIRED YOU TO START ROSEMILLE.DK
A: My passion for kids fashion and interior. I love the Instagram environment, but I needed the opportunity to create in-depth posts being able to share more ideas and tips and also to be able to write more words. That is why I started this blog, to complement my profile on Instagram. 




Q: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOYS AS A KID?
A: I grew up in the countryside and I always played outside more than inside. I have always loved animals and my best friends when I was little was a couple of furry little rabbits, a cat and a dog.
 When I played indoor I prefered to play with my stuffed animals that looked like real animals.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE TOY OR DESIGN FOR YOUR OWN KIDS?
A: It changes, but the thing that they have appreciated the most is their tipi from Numero74. But in general I appreciate the things that they play with the most. They also love the little kitchen that I made for them with materials from my work. This is in the top 3 of favorite things to play with.



Q: WHERE DO YOU LIVE AND WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
A: I live with my family in a city called Randers. My husbond and I both work in the city of Århus as interior consultants for a kitchen company. Århus is to us, our go-to city in terms of restaurants, takeaway and shopping. We rarely use the city that we live in.
My favorite thing to do is to take a whole day off and just stay home in our garden and have fun together as a family.



Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPOT IN YOUR CITY?
A: Beside my own garden, I love the green areas around the city. Especially I love going to Randers Naturskole and the areas around this place. Other places worth mentioning would be Randers Rainforest and Doktorparken. Doktorparken is a place I remember from when I was a kid, feeding the ducks and I am so excited to be able to share these things with my own children.

Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE INSTAGRAM PROFILES OR SHOPS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH US?
A: My all-time favorite shop is Smallable.com. It is a french webshop and physical store in Paris. In Denmark I love shopping at Lirumlarumleg.dk but also smaller shops like Loukrudt and Astas.
I really like when it shows that the people behind do an effort to make it look like their own. The ones where you are never in doubt about if it is their own photo they are posting.
Here I can recommend @mreiness @baravickan and @simoneoe.

_____________________

Thank you so much for answering our questions, we loved to get to know you a little bit better.
Please make sure to check out Rosemille.dk for more inspiration on how to decorate girls room and live with beautiful and personal style. And also check out here Instagram profile - where it all started.





Post a Comment

Youtube


Contact

© ROOM2PLAY blog
Design by The Basic Page